I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Jan 19, 2009

Relax Camp 2009

It is on 17 of Jan~18 of Jan. Don't ask me why I attended so many camp. Since I'm the commitee for the camp, so I can't escape myself from this camp. What is relax camp? Emm... the camp is purpose for relaxing ourselve from heavy assignment and tighten up the relationship among the juniors and seniors. 

On the first day of the camp... oh! I haven't introduce where we're going. Our camping site is called Tropical Village near to Ayer Hitam, the distance from JB to there is just about 90km or an hour++. It's quite interesting place there. Why? Emm... A picture is worth a thoursand words... I think "Many pictures are worth a thoursand words" cause I'm going to upload more than one pictures here =P.



Back to the first day, we arrive there about lunch time as we depart early morning of Saturday. After put aside our baggage, we lunch at the city of Ayer Hitam. Well~ whether it's city but look quite backward 6_6...

Alright, our activity start after we having our lunch. Firstly we got some games just for entertainment but I don't know what the name is it but is something look like below. To win this game, the player must blows the ping pong ball from first cup to the end of the other.


Then we go to the theme park there, cost RM6 per entry. I think it's worth but I'll never go second time cause it is really "tropical" but our passion follow the heat of the sun =.=!!! And so, we capture many photos since all of us first time coming here. I had upload some of the photos to my facebook, so you can view there but I keep some different photo where I didn't upload to my facebook. =P


The upper left is the map of the mini-world theme park, right of that photo is the word I always keep in my mind. The upper right is my "good friend".
The bottom left is a crazy guy doing some action move, and the middle is "老人与小孩" means and old man with a boy, the last photo is many people not equal to a giant. Haha, quite interesting ^^.

At the night, we play after we pray! We got a Taize prayer section after dinner. After pray we play some games. I like the prayer section much than playing the game 6_6 because I get the oscar reward.



Non, I lose in the game so I must do the punishment. Sigh~ I have to imitate a moving caterpillar, OMG!!! But I do well as last, haha!

Sharing 1:


Sharing 2:

One more thing I like to add is, they are abnormal, since I receive the punishment but they still throw the cards to me :'(
But I bring a lot fun to them and I hope bring some to you too. ^^

Story not end yet, we all having a lunch at Kluang before going back to campus. That really not make sence but this idea is came from me & ... haha, I can't tell you who they are. Yup, the place there really nice and change a lot since I had long long time didn't go there. We lunch at RailCoffee which their coffee quite famous.



Thank to juniors & seniors participation to make the camp successful. God bless.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see evil in their face and hear devilish laughter in their laughter. This bunch of juniors is really evil and likes torturing. Haha! Looks like you guys have had some fun there. I hope that through this camp, it will be able to bring all members closer and nearer to Jesus.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

eyong said...

Haha! They're devil which look like human being. =P
Hope that they really appreciate what we done lor!

piau piau said...

dis place look nice ler..^^hehe..
happy cny..

Anita said...

hahaha, dropping by n saw this great caterpillar in action.

eyong said...

Haha, welcome to Anita! =)
I was bz for my thesis recently that's why I didn't updated my blog always!