I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Feb 14, 2009

Hundred Day

The time pass very fast and yesterday was the 'celebration' of  hundred day of my grandma pass away. I used the word 'celebration' instead of memorial because I did like to gather with my relatives happily just like CNY. When I memorized the pass things about grandma & me, I will feelings of deeps and with tears in my eyes. Yes, I was home now, and I was happy to see all of my relatives gathered again, prayed and chatted together. I feels comfort in mind since our relationship still closed in each other. Thank God!

Emm... Before I forget, today is Valentine's Day. Wish all the best to couple and who still single will meet with their love. God love us!

No comments: