I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Jan 19, 2009

3D2N Desaru Wushu Camp

      

There is not much things I want blog about the 3D2N Desaru Wushu camp since I been blogged about there before and I also went to the same beach side at Christmas day. The things different is this time I’m going with a group of people for training as our purpose. Besides that, we also do some preparation for the coming performance at the Culture night of Chinese New Year at February.

 

Unfortunately, I don’t think I can take part in the performance since my leg hasn’t recover from injure. I’m not 100% involved myself on the training. There is nothing I can do but to sigh that I'm crab. 

Me as one of the committee of this camp in charge to prepare the game and the entertainment activities but I always do my jobs last minute and I straightly asking other people for organize the game. Luckily they don’t blame me but they totally attracted with the game called “Sha Shou” means killer.

      

By the way, I’m helped in preparing breakfast at the last day of the camp. You don't believe it? Thank to the juniors helping me a lot and make the camp successful.

             



8 comments:

piau piau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
samantha w said...

wad happened to your leg?? O.o

sorry for not returning the med since you might need it! >.<

eyong said...

To eon: I hope so. De scenery just so so only cause I just upload the nice scenery only. Am I cool?

To mj: About my leg, sigh~ Is time to amputate it 6_6

samantha w said...

wah got so serious bo? but looking at the bright side,u can receive the oku privileges ;)

eyong said...

Got lor! Soon u will c me in the wheelchair. Besides, wat is means by oku privileges?

samantha w said...

oku = orang kurang upaya which means if u really get ur leg amputated then u can get some "special" services at some places ;) tho i not sure of the privileges, u can go google and find out! =p

eyong said...

=) haha! Thank.

心语 said...

E Yong, quickly go see a doctor to check on your leg la...seriously..