I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Jan 12, 2009

Black or White

The day before my Dear depart to Sabah, she told me to buy a new jacket at Giodano cause she knew my jacket already ragged. In addition, she found that the jacket there look very nice at the last time she shopping.

On the next day, I go to Giodano and have a look then I found that there were various type of color. But I remember she told me to buy the black color one but I more prefer to white color jacket. The main reason I like the white color is because I got so many black color shirt. I was hestitate while choosing a jacket! At the end I walk out the shop without purchase it. 6_6 Sign~

In the reality, there were so many things needed to make a decision. However what we choose is not the matter but how to choose is more challenging. How I going to decide which one is suitable for me?

Again, I at Jusco now, guess what color I'll buy? Actually I already got my answer as well, how about you? ^o^

5 comments:

samantha w said...

black nicerrr

Anonymous said...

black n white nicer.

piau piau said...

white o black oso can de..^^

eyong said...

He he! I already brought it... is black one. The white one also very nice ^^

samantha w said...

think so much at last also follow wad "Dear" say ma.. =p