I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Jan 4, 2009

Spring Breeze

The breeze gently blowing on my face, as if to tell me in the coming Spring Festival, so that my heart feel the joy and warmth.
Chinese New Year is coming, everyone be happily smiling. Thank to God for giving us the great festival, wishing all the good happens in whole year. Happy festival to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We still have another three weeks before Chinese New Year is here. Yeah, I can feel the breeze too these few days!

piau piau said...

haha,i oso can feel the breeze at here^^ happy new year!!