I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Dec 25, 2008

My Christmas Day - A Difference Christmas

What Christmas you have been experienced this year? I'm not going to celebrate my Christmas at church this year instead I'm going to beach with few of my friends here. 

This idea is planned by Daniel & we as participants just follow him to go. Approximate 1 hour 30minutes, we reach our 1st destination-Tanjung Balau. The day is cloundy but it's a good day cause the sun not going to 'burn' our skins, Haha! We also saw some foreign guys surfing there, so cool... ... The second picture at below is theirs surfboard which is taken in silently. =P

       

We are not going to stay at this beach which you see above cause the sea seriously polluted. So we are moved to the other beach - Desaru Golden beach but need to pay RM3 for the entry =.=!

The waves there were great and seem dangerous but nobody care about it and sure risk by our own! You can see how huge is the wave behind us at the photo below! Wow! Daniel comment on the second photo below is the "best shot of the year"! He amost lost his camera, and inside the photo I'm standing by to save the camera but the other 3 ppl still not aware the dangerous. That is why 3 of them still static in their nice pose but I'm... +_+!!! Haha!

      

We back at the afternoon. It's a great day especially at Christmas Day, but the only things that insufficient to me is my girl friend not coming with me. T-T

So I'm going to drink a lot at the Christmas dinner at Uncle Joseph's house. o_O! (借酒消愁)

The evidence of drunk! Haih~ but actually I just drink little cup of red wine only! Then became like this... really embarrassing!

The present I hold it is the excharge gift with the young people there! What is it? =)

 
Surprise! Thank God for giving me a different Christmas!

2 comments:

samantha w said...

yea saw that second pic in ur FB and it's really NICE! super like it ;)

btw, u look like a tomato when u're drunk rofl! XD

eyong said...

oh! about my face... =.=!!!
I just drink little only, but I'm sure I not drunk. Haha!