I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Dec 22, 2008

Caroling

Joy to the world...

2 days carolling at Skudai had been end up. It's a wonderful time that carolling with the youth in here! This is my first time carolling here since every year I do it at my hometown.

The different of the youth here are hyper active compare with my hometown. Ha ha! I had been very enjoyed with them too! Until now, I'm still in the excitement!

I have a sore throat after the carolling. Not because sing too much instead in the last day last house, we all shout & dance crazily.

  

Thank GOD for giving me the chanced and experienced of the wonderful life!

No comments: