I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Jan 14, 2010

Sudden

Yesterday I answered a called from my faculty, they said I need to submit 3 copies of proposal to them by this Friday and as late as Monday. Oh~ so sudden! What can I respond to this incidence? By the way, after I going back to my house, one of my housemate called a truck to move all the furniture from his room. Before he leave, he told me that his will move by end of this month cause his cousin request him to take care his house. He also told me that I can rent the room that he stayed before. At the night, my coursemates on behalf theirs friend's friend came to survey the room I'm going to rent without told me early. I was not surprised because I quite normal with suddenly incident already.
A lot of things come in this week, it's difficult for me to complete parallel. What can I do since I'm not superman!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Expressly the title attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

samantha w said...

gather all your emotions and settle things one by one. or list down what is it that troubles you, it might not be as messy if you can list them one by one ;)

jiayou!

eyong said...

@anonymous: wow, then have to c when i got extra free time to blog some 'attractive familiar intact' story! =D
@samantha: i used to do that but sometime i was stress & struggle especially my progress is very slowed~ btw, thank for ur suggestion. =)

piau piau said...

another sudden thing....yr gf gonna leave u...hopefully our relationship can maintain or even become better...dear, take good care o..u will be going 2 miss me after march..

eyong said...

@piau: i thought u will be very happy for leaving asap!? Then u got chance find other bf lolz! =D

piau piau said...

happy? ai, y said like dat? I feel hard 2 leave coz i have stay here for 5 months d..
although u pretend like very happy and looking forward for 2moro, but i can tell u, u will b vy miss me after dat, seriously. U will feel super duper lonely coz nobody bother u anymore, nobody disturb u anymore...u will find out later..