I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Jan 11, 2010

Fat or fit

Sometime I'm struggling this issue as well. Thank to my girl friend of her care make my body weight increased. Last time I knew is around 60kg but now I'm around 66kg and I believe it will increase "silently". This is a good news for me actually cause no more family asking me why I'm looked thin... Nevertheless, I start to worry about my healthy. The time I practice martial art, I feel like heavy on my body, sigh~ Does anyway make myself look fatter but still fit inside? Ha, dreaming!

5 comments:

daniel said...

eYong, last time in uni I weighed around 60kg. During masters naik 5 kg. Now working naik 10 kg. Ever since, it's not going down though I really want it to go down to around 65kg. Damn, I'm so lazy to exercise. ;)

I wonder if you'll become fat like me also.. haha..

Orangeel said...

haha~keep fit is important^^
do more exercise ba...
u look ok now,don worry^^

心语 said...

你有增肥?怎么我没注意到?呵呵。

你怎么增肥的?教我两招,我也要俊林增肥。

eyong said...

@daniel: XD, i come to join your geng sooner, haha!

@orangeel: =D, i know keep fit is important but I want look fat but actually fit enough, hardly.

@心语: 我没增肥,是被养胖而已!哈哈~ 天天煲汤给他喝咯!

piau piau said...

ai..i my weight oso increase reapidly....

last time during U, i only 40 kg, but now...cannot imagine..

i wanna thin body....but now is difficult 2 reduce my weightm already..