I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Apr 16, 2009

Sick

Wooo... I feel blank in my mind, stare at the computer screen, nothing to do!
What am I suppose to do now? What the purpose I came to lab?
... ... Omg!! Thinking too much make me feel dizzy and also headache.
Oh! I suppose to be continue write my reports and also do the unfinished assignment but I don't know where should I start now. I'm blur and again, I feel dizzy @@... Stop here!

2 comments:

samantha w said...

do igp assignments first. so then u can let me copy ROFL! XD

piau piau said...

you stop vy long d ler...when want to update yr blog??:P