I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Dec 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas! Nope, I'm not Santa Claus =)
Christmas almost near and I had just finished my carolling at Segamat, but tomorrow I have another carolling at JB.
                                  
By the way, I had receive some christmas gift & christmas card (^^) ! Ho Ho Ho~
Oh! Please look carefully at the gift, it is in 3D view... 
The Christmas card also luminous in the dark...
REALLY SPECIAL! Thank to the one who present me the gift & send me the card!

3 comments:

samantha w said...

who who who? *ehem*

eyong said...

guess urself lar since u're so smart ^^!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Last night carolling was great, let's do it again tonight.