I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Dec 19, 2008

Construction 98% completed.

Hello all, I had just constructed my blogspot template instead in the earlier, I was planned to finish it before 25th of Dec and lunch on that day! But I think I will very buzy for that day! Erm... there were something still need to modify on the design =), and sure I'll do it when I was very free ^^!

I don't know what other people feel when looking at my blog's design. I was re-designed it from other people's template. For myself, I feel it like very 'cartoon' whether I thinking to make it like 'xmas'. Anywhere, if have any comments or opinions on my design, don't hesitate to leave your comment! Thank!

No comments: