I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Jan 6, 2010

Thunder, Rain, Sick

It is half past five, I remained in my lab. Now I have no mood to stay here but the rain stopped me to going back. Nothing to do here, just nothing to do, so I blog about nothing just boredom, sigh~ I got a little fewer, where I haven't fully recovery from sickness. Dizzy and headache accompany me, I need a rest. Please stop, please, why it's still thundering, why the rain don't stop! Let me back, I miss my bed...

1 comment:

心语 said...

现在是傍晚七点左右,雨在半个小时前已经停了。

若累的话,可以在lab里睡一下啊,呵呵。