I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Jan 29, 2010

Survivor?

Second of February is my important day. Thing that awaiting for me is neither enjoyment nor expectant because I'm going to present my first assessment on that Tuesday morning. I don't know whether I can survive from the obstacles set by evaluators or not? Promise to myself, I'll do my best rather than try my best. Also pray a lot to keep myself strong in spiritually. Wish me luck and all the best~

3 comments:

Orangeel said...

wow...must be very stress~~
if you think you can, you can!!
good luck ya,my old old senior^^
haha...
I'll pray for you as well..
KAMPADE!!!

Anonymous said...

All the best luck for you!!

Ai Peng

eyong said...

@Orangeel: thank, but the stress is triple than the psm. Lolz

@AiPeng: thank for the luck!