I started my blog with another account, I'll not update in this account anymore! So kindly visit the other blog of mine.

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 3 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://richardpyy.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

Jul 10, 2009

My First Pocket PC

Yes! I finally own my first Pocket PC, my second mobile in this week. I've been waiting so long for two month since the Imagine Cup competition at KLCC. My team winned the 2nd runner up and the prizes are one HTC Touch Viva, one Visual Studio Professional 2008 and one Microsoft Office 2007 for our members.

The main thing I would like to share is the HTC Touch Viva, whether it's not a very new model like the latest HTC Magic but I already satisfy with what I have. By the way, I pretty like the audio and the design of htc. ^~^


The look of HTC Touch Viva with Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional installed.


The package of the htc mobile(capture by htc mobile in darkness condition).

4 comments:

心语 said...

what's that? Is it like handphone or ipod? Or mini laptop?

Anyway, congrats o...=)

piau piau said...

dear, congrat o ^^
jia you..

samantha w said...

whao!such a cool gadget...happy for u lerr.. u deserved it ;)

eyong said...

It would like a smartphone...
thank all for congrats me, it really a cool gadget. =)